- A minimum of 8-years of relevant petroleum industry experience, preferably with a major operator. Work history to be biased towards procurement of goods and services related to oil and gas operations;
- Experienced with contract tender preparation process and possessing strong skills in bid evaluation/normalization. Candidate should be highly organized and have a solid understanding of basic maintenance and operational activities to aid in RFQ/Tender preparation within the Maintenance Division;
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook), Adobe Acrobat, Internet Explorer and other software that Company may make available to aid the work process;
- Understanding of basic contract law principles with high ethical standards. Capable of working in a multi-national / multi-cultural work environment;
- Willingness to work in a remote environment on a 28/28 day rotational basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Engineering, Contract Management or Business.
- Working knowledge of French or Arabic would be beneficial.
- To provide a high degree of contracting expertise to the Planning team in its preparation for statutory shutdown and operational support activities;
- To achieve maximum operational benefit by securing contracts for essential services from high quality service providers;
- To provide guidance to the development of tender scopes of work such that all ITT documentation is completed to a high standard, is easily understood by recipients and requires minimum clarification through the bidding process.
- Work with Planning and Maintenance personnel to prepare RFQs for all contracts within the Maintenance Division;
- Prepare single source justifications and Notes of Opportunity as required in support of contracting strategy and follow through the management approval process;
- Prepare and present for management approval Bid Strategies, Technical Evaluations and Commercial Award Recommendations;
- Conduct prequalification, preparation, issue, receipt and assessment of tenders and award of contracts in compliance with the laws, regulations, internal policy, standards and procedures of THE CLIENT
- Function as primary contact for Maintenance Division to communicate and resolve performance issues with Contractors;
- Work closely with THE CLIENT Appros and Contrats (A&C) Department in Hassi Messaoud to ensure processes and methods are fully aligned. Travel to Hassi Messaoud on average twice per 28 day rotation to ensure good communications;
- Perform market trend investigation and benchmarking to ensure contractors are quoting competitively and in line with the industry and in-country standard;
- Collaborate with THE CLIENT Purchasing and Contracts Department on all contractual, commercial, taxation, insurance and legal issues associated with contract development and execution;
- Assist with management of contracts including contract variations and contract claims as required;
- Prepare lookahead documentation to ensure that expiring contracts are addressed in sufficient time to avoid contract closure without replacement;
- Participate in audits for the contracting and procurement process as required;
- Assist maintenance Division in the development of its annual budget.
Caractéristiques de l'emploi
|Rotation:||28 days on /28 days off|
|• Duration||3 years|